This week was a hard week… I feel like I’m just repeating myself every week when I day this but I guess as I’m getting closer and closer to my due date things are just getting crazy.
I was one big emotional mess this week. Found myself crying myself to sleep one night thinking the hubby doesn’t love me anymore.. he does and I’m just that crazy pregnant women.
We finally began getting the hospital bags ready for her arrival this week. We chatted with everyone in my family about our game plan for the hospital and who would come take care of our son, we spoke with our photograph about our photos coming up and paid that all off. We did a lot dispite feeling so emotionally run down and tired.
This week’s pregnant systems
• every time I blow my nose I now always have a little blood mixed with it.
• Braxton hicks happen a lot! When I’m at work I’ll get them twice a day just by being on my feet or if I clean my house etc, sometimes super painful and others just normal cramping. I guess second pregnancy it’s a normal thing.
• I wake every night now on and off sleep has become a normal thing which my body is just used to and I guess it’s only going to get worse when she’s born.
• leg cramps at night and super painful
• not hungry as much anymore and don’t really get to finish a whole meal and some nights I’ve gone without dinner because I just don’t feel like it.
• shortness of breath.
• at the end of a working day my feet are puffy, my rings don’t feet my fingers…
• very emotional
Our OB check up.
We saw our OB this week as we now see him every two weeks. I spoke about the Braxton hicks and the spotting I had last week… he was worried about the bleeding and if it happens again I have to go in straight away and not wait. As for all my Braxton hicks… Well I guess I just have to get used to them until she comes.
Only 8 weeks left now! I can’t wait to meet my sweet baby girl and have our family finally feel complete.