38 weeks and still pregnant, will this pregnancy have any kind of end date? I feel like I’ve been pregnant forever now. as I sit here at 11pm at night “wish I could say I was wearing more then just my underwear.” I’m feeling a little deflated… with my first born Lorenzo he was two weeks over due and I had to be induced, with our second I really had hoped this wouldn’t be the case and the more the weeks are passing and still no sign of our sweet baby girl the more I’m starting to feel she will be just like her brother and late.
Facts according to my pregnancy app:
1. your baby is the size of a mini watermelon… ” can you even get mini watermelons?”
2. My baby’s lungs have strengthened and her vocal cords are ready to shine “AKA she is ready to cry the house down.”
3. her weight right now should be 7lbs
Pregnancy symptoms this week have been.
1. This week saw a massive change in my sleep pattern and I can now safety say sleeping at night has become a thing of the past, I’ve tried sleep music a calming bath before bed and nope nothing works.. Oh I’ve even tried colouring in.. so yes Insomnia is very much a thing and when the app tells you to read and that will sooth you too sleep, the app lied too you.
2. Reflux which is been the most consent thing to stick around for both whole pregnancies and I can’t wait for the day she is born and the reflux will be gone.
3. Gone are the days I get out of bed or roll in bed or do anything for that matter that makes me look like a goddess to my husband… and hello to the days of moans and groans and getting stuck mixed with reflux and really sore pelvis pressure and looking like a beached whale.
4. Lots of pressure down in my pelvis area and its killing me, her head seems to be fully engaged and ready yet she just sits there and builds pressure and does nothing for me…
5. Loss of appetite, most nights this week I’ve had to force myself to eat dinner and some nights I just go without, I find it easier to just have little snacks here and there during the day and night and it seems to work for me.
6. Feeling sick has re-entered my life and has even seen me physically throw up this week or when dinner is cooking the smell just sets me off, so I love that!
7. random but I am going to add it into this pregnancy update. some nights I have been hearing little pops but no my waters haven’t broken etc and it is always when baby girl is most active in the womb and yes I’ve asked my Ob but he seems to think it’s just my mind playing tricks on me or my hubby thinks I just keep farting and I don’t feel it… so yeah everyone thinks I’m going crazy? so if this has happened to anyone else I would love to know in the comments down below so I know I’m not actually going crazy.
8. A night my tummy now makes some pretty loud and funny sounds from the inside which has been crazy funny to listen too as it’s so loud the hubby can here them too. and they always happen when I’m just sitting on the sofa or in bed doing nothing.