Just like my OB said this week too me, we finally are “full term.” She can now come when ever she feels like it!
This weeks pregnant systems:
I wish I could say I’ve felt heaps of pregnant systems this week but the bigger she gets and the less room she has everything has slowed down heaps and even her movements have also slowed down.
• reflux- I now go to bed every night taking two reflux tablets.. both pregnancies I’ve had bad reflux..
• pelvic pain.. worst feeling in the world is definitely trying to roll over and your in that much pain it takes a good five minutes to do so.
• less kicks from her and now it’s more I feel her when she moves her little bum or when she has the hiccups etc.
How my OB appointment went.
I now see my OB every week as I’m two weeks away from my due date, this week’s check up was little bit of a exciting one. I learnt that she is head right down, her head is actually in my pelvic bone and that’s why I’ve been feeling lots of pressure, hospital term is she is engaged and ready to go. All my blood works have come back normal and that’s so good to here. Now I just have to wait until she is here which Hopfully is very soon.
I want to start taking side photos of my belly as I feel like she has dropped but only a little tiny bit and would love to compare bump photos but I keep forgetting to do this and probably won’t now it’s too late.
Getting ready for Labour.
Now that I’m 38 weeks as I’m writing this I’ve begun getting my body ready for child birth and this is how.
• working out daily and doing lots of pelvic exercises to help with child birth.
• walking daily to just get her to keep moving down lower.
• red raspberry tea I’ve been having two cups a day.
• working on my breathing.