Holy heck I’m now officially out the 20’s and hitting the 30 weeks!? Blows my mind.
Wow I don’t even know how to start off with how crazy this week has been and I can feel myself getting more and more over being pregnant as the weeks go by.
This week’s pregnant systems:
Heads up this weeks a little TMI!
• feeling funny in the stomach… honesty don’t know how to word this but for the women out there my week started off with me feeling like when you are due for your period and you keep running to the bathroom to check because your body just feels like it’s leaking or it’s about to start… well yeah I had that feeling which started my week off and lasted a few days to be honest but nothing came of it?
• on the 9th of February I had a night of cramping which happened twice and about 20 minutes apart but again it stopped after the second and never came about again and I went to bed to sleep and was fine the next day.
• my bathroom breaks are becoming more and more and I’m talking lose bowel movements… I seem to poo a lot this week… again TMI I know
• diarrhea Monday 10th but only lasted that day and soon stopped.
• sleeping habits have changed and I’m now waking up at night a lot.of break sleep.. I’ve actually found sleeping on the sofa I get a better night sleep which is so weird.
• heartburn is still very much a thing and reflux
• headaches on and off this week.
• the pregnancy waddle is very much alive and feeling baby girl head down of I walk too much. Gone are the days I could walk the whole food shop with ease!
Bring on 30 weeks I’ve got this!
The Caesar family ♡